 Trains / Train Organizations / 85
Re: Known groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I know of the following "organizations" (and I use the term loosely,
formality varies) devoted to trains

PNLTC (the first) - Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club
NGLTC - North Georgia Lego Train club
GMLTC - (the most disorganized, and proud of it) Greater Midwest Lego
Train Club

BAYLUG has a SIG for trains

Any others?

Say, how come there isn't a GBLTC?  (Greater Boston LEGO Train Club)
Ya'd think with the MIT Underground Railroad thing here and all the
history that there'd be at least 10 or 20 train-nutzoids out here?  :-)

Hmm, maybe Boston is too localized, from what people are saying on other
parts of this thread.  What about an EMLTC or a NELTC?

EMLTC - Eastern Mass. LEGO Train Club
NELTC - New England LEGO Train Club

(Note: I'm not into Trains, so I couldn't be an active advocate for any
train group around here, but if there was one, I'd love to see the stuff.
Have been drooling over the pictures Larry's had up of the other places.)

--Todd