 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 40
Re: IndyLUG.org Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

As far as dates, I'll nominate the Saturday following Labor Day: Sept 8th.
Let's see how many people can make that date and if we have at least half,
I'd say let's meet. We'll have more meetings, but we need to have the first
meeting or the group will die in the womb.

I would love to come, but I have a MichLUG meeting that day! Figures, but I
would happy to attend another one!

Scott S.
--

The 8th is ok for me (my birthday!), but it would be nice to have Scott
there since I think he is the only one to be part of a LUG before.

I was a member of WAMALUG in DC before I moved to Indiana. However, the
point is taken...let's see how everyone else responds and if it looks like
too many people won't make it, we can move it a week later, perhaps. We
could also move it to Sunday afternoon (9th, I believe).

Eric