 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 37
Re: IndyLUG.org Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 04:36:01 GMT

The day's that that are currently under discussion to hold it are: Aug 25,
26, Sep 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30.  From the responses so far, it
looks like it going to be at least September before the first meeting.

Little bit of an update...I'm in Tallahassee this week and have been tied up
a bit. However, I have gotten my little spreadsheet updated and currently
these people have expressed interest in the club or have answered/posted to
this group:

Alano, Brian
Goetz, Nick (*)
Hossbach, Todd
Martin, Steve (*)
Matlock, Andrew
Peterson, Mark
Sanburn, Scott (*)
Smith, Eric (*)
Cardaci, Leah (*)

* - contact information provided to me.

As far as dates, I'll nominate the Saturday following Labor Day: Sept 8th.
Let's see how many people can make that date and if we have at least half,
I'd say let's meet. We'll have more meetings, but we need to have the first
meeting or the group will die in the womb.

Eric