 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 23
    Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers? —Todd Hossbach
   I'm also located in Bloomington. Maybe we finally have enough people in central Indiana to start a LUG. Todd (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

        Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers? —Eric Smith
   I put the message up in just the local groups, but perhaps I should post it in one of the general groups. I'm sure there are at least a few people interested. It may be a while before we have the "infrastructure" to do a train show or something like (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

        Re: Indianapolis, Indiana LUGgers? —Scott Sanburn
   Eric, (...) Well, I can attest the MichLUG infrastructure is minimal, and we have done 2 train shows now! : ) I would be interested in helping or coming, I have been driving to various places in Michigan, and it is about the same distance, around 3 (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)