 Local / United States / Illinois / 333
  Re: Woodfield P-A-B Inventory?

(...) "The Shops at North Bridge" is in downtown Chicago. I haven't been to that store in almost a year now, so I'm not quite sure what they feature. The Lego Store at Woodfield Mall is in Schaumburg (suburb)... in non-rush-hour, it is 45 minutes to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: Woodfield P-A-B Inventory?

(...) The downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" does NOT have Pick-a-Brick. They carry a large selection of sets that varies from time to time and sometimes have clearances. (HP sets were 50% off, Jack Stone at 75% discount) I have even seen a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" P-A-B Inventory? (was: woodfield)

(...) The downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" DOES have Pick-a-Brick, although the selection is meager. I was there just last month. They have about 1/3 to 1/4 what Woodfield and Northbrook have. Also the bricks are sorta mixed up, with black (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

  Re: downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" P-A-B Inventory? (was: woodfield)

(...) OK, new plan. In April I am going to go to ALL 3 LEGO STORES in one day. This is going to be supa dupa sweet. Thanks to everyone who posted info in this thread--it has all been very helpful. (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

  Re: downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" P-A-B Inventory? (was: woodfield)

(...) Ok Jason, you've been there since my last visit. Thinking about it I can't recall when I was there last. All 3 are worth a visit as you never can tell what store has what at any time. (Pick-a-Brick included) Straight train track downtown that (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

  Re: downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" P-A-B Inventory? (was: woodfield)

(...) My wife and I were downtown on Valentines day and she let me swing in there real quick! I thought I was lucky... until she dragged me into like 8 clothing stores. (...) Ok, I think know what you are talking about. These weren't real service (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)