 Local / United States / Illinois / 157
Re: Chicago Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Tim Courtney writes:
Wheaton ok?  Or the surrounding area?  Anyone live in the west suburbs who can
have a fest at their house?  I know that I can't use my place, though I wish I
could.  We could use my church again...

-Tim

Wheaton's fine.  I'd just prefer something in the western burbs
over, say, Milwaukee or Champaign.

I'm not sure if my place is an option or not.  How many folks do
you think we're talking about?

-r'm