 Local / United States / Illinois / 155
Re: Chicago Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey everyone..
I'd like to have a little legofest sometime between now and the 16th of • January
when I fly back to Boston.  Is anyone up for anything in the Chicago area?  I
have emailed a few people who I've talked to before about something, but • figured
I'd get it out in the open as well.  I've seen a lot of Chicago people come • out
since the LIC opened, and really would like to meet more while I'm home. • Please
post if you are interested.

I'd be up for a legofest, depending on if I can fit it into my
schedule (which is the usual problem with me and legofests).  The
weekends look fairly good, I think...

I'd prefer someplace closer to Downers Grove (western Chicago burbs).

   -r'm, surfacing just a bit