 Local / United States / Illinois / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
Chicago Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:54:54 GMT

Hey everyone..
I'd like to have a little legofest sometime between now and the 16th of January
when I fly back to Boston.  Is anyone up for anything in the Chicago area?  I
have emailed a few people who I've talked to before about something, but figured
I'd get it out in the open as well.  I've seen a lot of Chicago people come out
since the LIC opened, and really would like to meet more while I'm home.  Please
post if you are interested.

-Tim