 Local / United States / Illinois / 109
Re: Oh no - there is no one else from Rockford!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.rfd, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:41:26 GMT

tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) wrote in
<4.2.0.58.19991227222204.00b40dd0@pop.osiriscomm.com>:

At 10:04 PM 12/27/1999 , Todd Lehman wrote:
Maybe most people are shy or lurking, but I think there are actually
quite a few.  For example, just counting the people who've bid in
AucZILLA auctions, there are 44 people in Illinois, and 8 in Chicago
proper.  And there must actually be many, many more yet who aren't
online.

Cool!

I'm now sure how the outlying cities arrange themselves but if you've
got a map handy or know lots of city names, here's a list of cities in
IL from the same data list:

   1 Addison
   1 Arlington Heights
   1 Aurora
   1 Carol Stream (Next town over from Wheaton!)
   1 Downers Grove

That's me...
Anyone else want to uncloak?

   1 Elmhurst
   2 Lisle (Matt Chasse - former TLG Chicago rep - lived here)

Former??

   1 Naperville (Also next to Wheaton)

All of these are close relatively.

  -r'm