 Local / United States / Illinois / 108
Re: Oh no - there is no one else from Rockford!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.rfd, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:24:54 GMT

At 10:04 PM 12/27/1999 , Todd Lehman wrote:
Maybe most people are shy or lurking, but I think there are actually
quite a few.  For example, just counting the people who've bid in AucZILLA
auctions, there are 44 people in Illinois, and 8 in Chicago proper.  And
there must actually be many, many more yet who aren't online.

Cool!

I'm now sure how the outlying cities arrange themselves but if you've got
a map handy or know lots of city names, here's a list of cities in IL from
the same data list:

   1 Addison
   1 Arlington Heights
   1 Aurora
   1 Carol Stream (Next town over from Wheaton!)
   1 Downers Grove
   1 Elmhurst
   2 Lisle (Matt Chasse - former TLG Chicago rep - lived here)
   1 Naperville (Also next to Wheaton)

All of these are close relatively.

Unfortunately, I can't give out the email addresses of these people...
But maybe I could include some sort of automated loc group notes with
outgoing bid updates...

Cool, thanks Todd!  I'd like to see more activity in the Chicago area - its
pretty lonely out here.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Her name is Lisa Church?  Is her sister Rent A. Cathedral?
                    -- R. Cunningham