 Local / United States / Georgia / 299
298  |  300
Subject:
Final NGLTC open house (closing down the clubhouse)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:24:43 GMT

This Sunday (August 3rd) will be the final public display at the Discover Mills
"clubhouse". This is your last chance to come and visit the NGLTC at the
Discover Mills Mall. The display will be open from noon till around 4pm.

We will be moving out of the space after the public display. I will say that
it's been great having the space for the summer and I would highly recomend it
to any clubs considering doing something simliar.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org