 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 76
Re: Downtown Disney Lego Store is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Brian Kendig wrote:
It's open.

  http://homepage.mac.com/brian/PhotoAlbum46.html
  (though the images may not load right now, due to a problem with .Mac)

And it's beautiful.  The interior looks much like a Gap or an Apple Store; far
more sophisticated and visually interesting than it had been, and much more
polished than anything else at Downtown Disney.

That looks great, thanks for posting those pictures. I'm probably taking my
family to Orlando in May, and the kids want to see both the new LEGO Store and
the Star Wars weekend (great pictures of that too).

Mmmm, pick-a-brick... mmmm. Hopefully there'll be less duplication when I get
there. Thanks for the detailed description.

- Kelly