 Local / United States / Florida / 65
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at the Enviro Fair...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 04:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Robin Werner writes:

The Sky Train model I built..

Thnks for the construction details. Can you speak as to how you came to build
it? Do you know some of the people in SkyTrain company or just thought it was
neat, or what?

Their site has a prototype made of lego that was built some years ago,
apparently. Was that your doing?

Also, since you're using narrow gauge 4.5, presumably you can't go round curves
with that setup.

++lar