 Local / United States / Florida / 63
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at the Enviro Fair...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 01:44:27 GMT

Robin,

The layout looks cool, I like the inverted monorail. How does the "Sky Train"
work? is it using a standard monorail engine or do you have some special MOC
drive configuration?

Also I like the layout outside of your standard cabinet, makes the layout look
bigger and easier to view. Keep up the great work.

jt

Robin Werner wrote:

Hi all,

Pictures of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club(GFLTC) at the Enviro Fair in
Largo, Florida are now on-line. Check them out at:
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

See Ya...
Robin W. GFLTC

James J. Trobaugh