 Local / United States / Florida / 59
    Orlando Lego Imagination Center Trip —Mark R. Nusekabel
   FYI, I made a trip to the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando this weekend. They had all of the Roborider sets, and said that they have had them for about a month or so. I thought they were not suppose to be out until June/July? They also had the (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Orlando Lego Imagination Center Trip —Robin Werner
   (...) they (...) Mark, Did you see any train sets? Did they have 9v motors for sale? And how were the prices on the Mindstorms stuff (more or less then LSAH)? See Ya... Robin W. GFLTC PS Too bad you didn't make the Largo Enviro Fair. I used my RCX (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Orlando Lego Imagination Center Trip —Mark R. Nusekabel
   (...) Yes, I remember seeing train sets, but I don't remember exactly which ones. Nothing struck me as new, so it's probably the same ones that they've had for a while. Although it has probably been there for a while, I just noticed the roller (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)