 Local / United States / Florida / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
Orlando Lego Imagination Center Trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 12:47:00 GMT

FYI, I made a trip to the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando this weekend.
They had all of the Roborider sets, and said that they have had them for about
a month or so.  I thought they were not suppose to be out until June/July?
They also had the Mindstorm Mars Exploration expansion set and the Mindstorm
Ultimate Accessory Kit.  They even have the touch, light, and rotation sensors
available for separate purchase.

I also saw some other newer sets, like a Lego System "Racing" set that looked
kind of interesting and some new Adventure sets.  I only collect Mindstorm and
Technic, so I did not get the details of these other sets.  They said that they
were also expecting the Soccer sets any day...

Is it just me, or did they move the dragon in the lake around a little?

Tx, +Z+