 Local / United States / Florida / 61
Re: Orlando Lego Imagination Center Trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 01:03:41 GMT

Did you see any train sets?
Yes, I remember seeing train sets, but I don't remember exactly which ones.
Nothing struck me as new, so it's probably the same ones that they've had for
a while.  Although it has probably been there for a while, I just noticed the
roller coaster in the outside window that they built with Lego Train sets.
I'm such a nut about roller coasters than I thought about starting to get into
the train sets just to build a big roller coaster.  But, I don't think I have
either the funds or space for such an investment...

Did they have 9v motors for sale?
I didn't see any, but I wasn't really looking for them (I have more than I
know what to do with already).  That's odd, though, because I very distinctly
remember them having the 9v motors the last time I was there (months ago).

And how were the prices on the Mindstorms stuff (more or less then LSAH)?
Everything is slightly less than LSAH, but about the same price as you would
find at Toys R Us or Wal-Mart.  For example, the Ultimate Accessory Kit was
something like $49.99.

Tx, +Z+