 Local / United States / Florida / 200
Re: Visiting Florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Steve Burge wrote:
Sorry I'll miss you, my gig in TLH is just about done.

   Hmmm, small world - the place where my Grandfather lives just happens to be
the place where the only American Brickish chap currently is. Spooky.

As for stores here, it;s the standard mix, near as I can tell. there's a Tuesday
Morning, which had nothing much last time I checked it, 2 WalMarts which
currently didn't seem to have much (I hit them hard when they were clearing
stuff) a TRU which I haven't visited in a while but had good clearances back
when, and a Target. There's a KB here somewhere but I never bothered to find it.

    I'm planning on checking out the KB as they're supposed to be doing some big
discounts on Zoids at the moment too. Looks like I'll just have to check out
these places ever so often to see what they've got. Thanks for the info.

I would not characterise TLH as anything special discount wise compared to
the rest of the US.

    I wasn't expecting it to be, but I've got no idea what sort of discounts are
going on in general in the US either.

    Steve

I have not connected with any local fans my whole 2 months here... not sure
there ARE any here.

Wow!! That's bad Larry.  Lenny Hoffman lives in Tallahasee, but he is into
castles.

His e-mail account is:
Glencaer@classic-castle.com or lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu

Oh Well, Good luck and have fun in Tallahassee and Southern Mississippi,
Steve.

Ben M.