 Local / United States / 260
Re: Visiting Florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, Steve Burge wrote:
Hi, I'll be in Tallahassee, Florida (with a side trip to Mississippi somewhere
in the middle) for three weeks, starting next Wednesday so wanted to ask what
stores were worth visiting for decent/discounted lego sets?

    Steve

I have not connected with any local fans my whole 2 months here... not sure
there ARE any here.

Sorry I'll miss you, my gig in TLH is just about done.

As for stores here, it;s the standard mix, near as I can tell. there's a Tuesday
Morning, which had nothing much last time I checked it, 2 WalMarts which
currently didn't seem to have much (I hit them hard when they were clearing
stuff) a TRU which I haven't visited in a while but had good clearances back
when, and a Target. There's a KB here somewhere but I never bothered to find it.

I would not characterise TLH as anything special discount wise compared to the
rest of the US.

(trimmed FUT to just FL)