 Local / United States / Florida / 114
  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

Erik, Too bad you can't make it Saturday! I'll be there all day (1pm till late? 9-10pm) working with the Mindstorms folks. If you do come out Saturday I'll be one of the guys in the Mindstorm Mall Tour shirt with the robots. Build on... Robin W (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

(...) Oh, cool! You'll probably not see this message... I'll head over there now. (I'm on the Disney campus already...) -Erik (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

So, that was fun. I'm glad I checked messages again. Meeting KK was cool. I guess I will not be there Sunday morning now. Saw the new Star Wars sets and Life on Mars. Now I've got a Wookie. And it is time to get on another Disney bus. -Erik (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

(...) Erik, Yes, it was fun and KK's RIS/ZNAP Wheelbot was cool too. I think you got more then a wookie, judging the sack of stuff you had! How are you going to get all that stuff home?:) Also how was Disney quest? Nice to at last meet someone from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

(...) One more accomplishment checked off before the end of the millenium! There was a little more in that sack--but they were fresh out of small sacks. Honest! I got some chrome knights and the Red Planet Cruiser (more verdigris parts please!) and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

(...) I echo Rob to say it was fun meeting another LUGNET member not from Florida and who knows Erik, we might meet in NYC sometime. Will keep your ancients in mind when I am done in Mid-December with the Great Wall project. Take care. KK (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

Hi there, Robin, K-K: I can't remember the name of the Mindstorms "tour guide" that was at the LIC the day I was there. I'm trying to label some pictures and it bugs me that all I remember what I'm pretty sure was someone else's name besides him. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)

The guide you have pictured is Kevin. Jaime was the woman who came on the second shift. Making good progress on my "ancients" MOC. Will have some pics in a couple of weeks. KK (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)