 Local / United States / Florida / 115
Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Robin Werner writes:
Erik,

Too bad you can't make it Saturday! I'll be there all day (1pm till late?
9-10pm) working with the Mindstorms folks. If you do come out Saturday I'll
be one of the guys in the Mindstorm Mall Tour shirt with the robots.

Build on...
Robin W
GFLTC

Oh, cool! You'll probably not see this message... I'll head over there now.
(I'm on the Disney campus already...)

-Erik