 Local / United States / Florida / 124
Re: Visiting LIC Sunday(I'll be there Saturday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 03:38:37 GMT

Hi there,

Robin, K-K:

I can't remember the name of the Mindstorms "tour guide" that was at the LIC the
day I was there. I'm trying to label some pictures and it bugs me that all I
remember what I'm pretty sure was someone else's name besides him.

Pictures of stuff you've seen many times before at http://olson.pair.com/lic

-Erik