 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 94
  Directions to The Outlet?

Are directions to The Potomac Outlet available. I will be in Shady Grove tommorow and friday, and would like to know the easiest way to get there. I'll try this ? again also. Is there anything else in Washington to see thats lego?? -John Rudy (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: Directions to The Outlet?

(...) www.mapquest.com and then enter your starting address where you will be leaving from and then enter: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle Prince William, Virginia 22191 I hope that helps. If you get there, you'll be very happy. There isn't any other Lego (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: Directions to The Outlet?

(...) From Shady Grove? Its pretty simple, actually. Take I-270 South, to I-495 South. Follow that until you see the exit for I-95 south, and take that. After keep an eye out for the signs that say "Potomac Mills", and take either exit. I think they (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)