 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 95
Re: Directions to The Outlet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.dc, John Rudy writes:
Are directions to The Potomac Outlet available.  I will be in
Shady Grove tommorow and friday, and would like to know the
easiest way to get there.  I'll try this ? again also.  Is there
anything else in Washington to see thats lego??
-John Rudy
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john

I can't give you any exact directions but I can tell you to go to
www.mapquest.com and then enter your starting address where you will be
leaving from and then enter:

2700 Potomac Mills Circle
Prince William, Virginia 22191

I hope that helps.  If you get there, you'll be very happy.  There isn't any
other Lego stuff around DC that I can think of but hopefully someone from
WAMALUG will chime in if there are any (or with more exact directions).

-Nick