 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 9
Re: Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:10:01 GMT

As I said before, I collect Town, Space and Technic sets.  Anything set in
the 20th century or later.  I usually build Space items with Town items thrown in
less often.  I am currently working on a model similar to Terrel Keller's ULV-017.
I need to beef up the suspension on it though.  I plan on replacing the springs
on my Technic shocks with some stronger ones I bought at Ace.  Is that legal?

I should take some pictures so that I can post them for everone to see.

How do you have your LEGOs organized?

Duane

Roby Sherman writes:
We seem to collect a little bit of everything these days (Town, Technic,
Castle, Ninja, Adventurers, Space, etc.), but we are primarily into Town
related sets I suppose.

As far as what we like to build I'd say that I like to build mostly town scenes
and buildings, trains, monorails, and an occasional sci-fi/space type creation
(e.g.: cyborgs, Ogre tanks, etc.)

Heather (I may be killed later for speaking on her behalf... <grin>) is into
the town scenes, trains, and monorails as well, but also likes to build town
vehicles (fire trucks, recycle trucks, etc.)

My 4 and 1/2 year old, Jordan, is the king of cars and boats, although he has
built a few Insectoid models in the past few weeks.

What about you?