 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Halloween buckets in Colorado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:43:54 GMT

Just in case you haven't found too many buckets at your local Targets... The
Target on Colorado Blvd. and Alameda in Denver had a good 15 buckets as of 11
AM this morning.

The Aurora Target is wiped out, but is said to be expecting more in sometime
this week.

--Roby