 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 11
Re: Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:21:39 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

I should take some pictures so that I can post them for everone to see.

That would be great. Let us know when they're online. Our stuff is online at
http://www.h2net.net/~rxsherm/lego  Feel free to browse around. :)

How do you have your LEGOs organized?

Well, that's sort of a sticky spot at the moment. Right now, they are broken into
large rubbermaid buckets and a series of divided trays. Heather is looking into
building some sort of drawer system so that we can get to the LEGOs in a more
efficient manner. Right now they slide under our LEGO table which isn't very
efficient.