 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 6
    Themes —Duane Hess
   What type of themes do you collect? I am into Town, Space and some Technic. ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (URL) Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Themes —Roby Sherman
   We seem to collect a little bit of everything these days (Town, Technic, Castle, Ninja, Adventurers, Space, etc.), but we are primarily into Town related sets I suppose. As far as what we like to build I'd say that I like to build mostly town scenes (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Themes —Duane Hess
   As I said before, I collect Town, Space and Technic sets. Anything set in the 20th century or later. I usually build Space items with Town items thrown in less often. I am currently working on a model similar to Terrel Keller's ULV-017. I need to (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Themes —Roby Sherman
   (...) That would be great. Let us know when they're online. Our stuff is online at (URL) Feel free to browse around. :) (...) Well, that's sort of a sticky spot at the moment. Right now, they are broken into large rubbermaid buckets and a series of (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Themes —Duane Hess
   I've been to your site before. Good job throwing in the museum. I just thought about that idea a couple of days ago. (I'm a little slow, but I eventually get there.) It's a good way to incorporate items from other themes. I don't know when I will be (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)