 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 20
  Good finding at K-Mart

I had a pretty good finding today at K-Mart (N Nevada and Fillmore). I was looking through a mostly overpriced bunch of sets and not finding anything too interesting (or in my price range) when I stumbled upon a Combo Set. It was away from the rest (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

  Re: Good finding at K-Mart

(...) I went to that K-Mart (went there to eat Little Ceaser's Pizza) and while I was waiting for my pizza I went over and looked in the Lego aisle... I didn't see the set you're speaking of (I didn't really look too hard for it) but they did have (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)