 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Good finding at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:57:34 GMT

I had a pretty good finding today at K-Mart (N Nevada and Fillmore).  I was
looking through a mostly overpriced bunch of sets and not finding anything
too interesting (or in my price range) when I stumbled upon a Combo Set.  It
was away from the rest of the LEGOs with some discounted stuff.  The set
contains Mummy's Tomb (5958), a Classic set with 812 pcs (4229), and a gold
carrying case.  The set was marked 29.99 but scanned at $24, so it was like
$25.40 or so after tax.  There were two of the sets left on the shelf when I
left, so if anyone is interested you might still be able to get one.

Bryan