 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Same store, same location, different findings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:36:05 GMT

Well, I went to Target yet again last night and they still had plenty of
blue buckets.  They had moved their Lego aisle (seems to be a popular thing
to do lately) to the back aisle.  I was there looking for 2001 SW sets, what
I found was one Technic C3PO (8007) and quite a few Battle Droid Carriers
(7126.)  I picked up another 7126 and left... overall it was a dull evening.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus