 Local / United States / Colorado / Colorado Springs / 21
Re: Good finding at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:49:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, Bryan Beckwith writes:
I had a pretty good finding today at K-Mart (N Nevada and Fillmore).  I was
looking through a mostly overpriced bunch of sets and not finding anything
too interesting (or in my price range) when I stumbled upon a Combo Set.  It
was away from the rest of the LEGOs with some discounted stuff.  The set
contains Mummy's Tomb (5958), a Classic set with 812 pcs (4229), and a gold
carrying case.  The set was marked 29.99 but scanned at $24, so it was like
$25.40 or so after tax.  There were two of the sets left on the shelf when I
left, so if anyone is interested you might still be able to get one.

Bryan

I went to that K-Mart (went there to eat Little Ceaser's Pizza) and while I
was waiting for my pizza I went over and looked in the Lego aisle... I
didn't see the set you're speaking of (I didn't really look too hard for it)
but they did have most of the 2001 SW sets which is what I'm interested in.
In fact they had all of them except for the Imperial Shuttle (7166.)

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus