 Local / United States / Colorado / 84
    North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance! —Kevin Heckel
   Hi All, Just posted to tell you that the new Target on 120th and Washington in the North Metro Area has some of last year's Alpha Team sets at massively discounted prices! Sets they have: Alpha Team ATV approx. $12.50 Alpha Team Cruiser approx. $5 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance! —Dan Hennings
     Has anyone spotted these prices at other Targets? Thank You. Dan (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance! —Duane Hess
   The bomb squad was sold out by the time I got there yesterday, but I did get the other three Alpha Team sets. I will try to see if they are marked down at the Target in Broomfield on my way home from work today. I would really like to get that bomb (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

        Re: North Denver Target Alpha Team Clearance! —Duane Hess
   Almost forgot to follow up on this. The clearance doesn't seem to be limited to that one Target. The one on my way home from work also had the Alpha Team sets on clearance pricing. There were a LOT of <set:6772> in stock at a great price. Bomb Squad (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co)