 Local / United States / Colorado / 318
Re: LEGO Imagination Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:50:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:

I’ve also dug up the link to the news stations website. The interview that I did is available for viewing there.

http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_204142214.html

-Duane

Congrats! Nice work on the display and great exposure for you and your club!

It’s going to be the local displays that will spread the word on the AFOL community over the long-term, so it’s good to see things going on - how was the interview, as in did it stress you?

Joe Meno
House of Bricks Attendee

I was stoked to do the interview. I’m trying to do everything that I can do to get the message out there into the mainstream. As to the interview itself, I wasn’t hardly nervous at all. If you forget about the size of the audience and ignore the cameras, then it turns into just a couple of people asking questions about something that I love to talk about.

-Duane