 Local / United States / Colorado / 315
Re: LEGO Imagination Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
   I am putting out the call for Denver AFOLs.

I have just received notice that the TLC has requested our presence at the Kazoo and Company Toy Store for this event. If you have a Town creation that you would like to display at this event, please contact me for coordination. I am still working out the details and will answer questions as the details come in.

The event is July 22nd, from 10:00 am until 4 pm.

-Duane

http://www.legobuildersoftomorrow.com/news_donation.html

I’ve uploaded photos from the event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legozilla/sets/72157594210072762/

If anyone has photos that you would like to contribute, please let me know and I would be willing to upload them to my account.

-Duane