 Local / United States / Colorado / 314
Re: LEGO Imagination Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
   I am putting out the call for Denver AFOLs.

I have just received notice that the TLC has requested our presence at the Kazoo and Company Toy Store for this event. If you have a Town creation that you would like to display at this event, please contact me for coordination. I am still working out the details and will answer questions as the details come in.

The event is July 22nd, from 10:00 am until 4 pm.

-Duane

http://www.legobuildersoftomorrow.com/news_donation.html

I’ve gotten some clarification from the PR firm handling the event and they will allow themes other than Town. The focus should be Denver specific if possible or, if not, in their words “impressive”.

It is certain that we will have one table to start with in the morning. I will not know until sometime Monday whether or not we will have a second table available in the morning for setup. After lunch there will be one more table that becomes available. (Essentially it is 1 table + an afternoon table or 2 tables + an afternoon table)

If you are interested in displaying at this event, please contact me so that I may have some time to coordinate the table layouts.

-Duane