 Local / United States / Colorado / 204
  April Meeting Info

The Colorado Lego User's Group will meet at the Boulder Public Library Main Branch (1000 Canyon Blvd., email me for further directions), 1:00-5:30, on Saturday, April 17th. Out-of-state AFOLs are welcome. We'll be in the kid's section. Soren (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.wy)

  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) Well all -- I finally have a job. Only thing is it's back in NH -- so I will be a'drivin out of town this Wed. So, I will not make the meeting -- but, I hope to establish myself at the job and then work mostly from here. So, I will have to see (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) That's unfortunate. I was just getting my robot army geared up. Ehh, maybe I can take some pot shots at Soren's pirates. :-) Congrats on the new job. I know moving isn't fun, but you have to go where the $ is. -Duane (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) I just completed my "little" robot for the space battle. I've had some computer problems so I still haven't been able to get any pics from the last meeting posted, but one of these days, I will get them online for you guys to see. I know there (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) Well, congrats on the job! Nothing like cross-country moving to keep somebody on their toes, huh? I'll plan on the three weeks or so, then. Maybe I can scrounge up some ominous-looking troops, like ninjas or cyborgs or Timmys... Kevin (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make this meeting. I'm the other one in the Ft. Collins area, Derek, so I'm sorry I won't be available to car-pool. I'll be looking forward to all of the pictures that you all will take! (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)