 Local / United States / Colorado / 201
Re: April CoLUG Meeting- suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:06:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:

My preference would be either the 17th or 24th. As for where, I don't have a
preference.

Okay, unless anyone else objects, the 17th. I'd shoot for the library again
(sorry Dave), but if anyone has a better meeting place I'm flexible.

I'm hoping to have a couple of items to share when I get there.

Yay!

Soren

Sounds good.  I'll try to make it, but I won't know for sure until a bit closer
to the date.

-Joel