 Local / United States / Colorado / 198
197  |  199
Subject:
April CoLUG Meeting- suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:41:35 GMT

When and where are real important, so before we start on anything else, we need
to get those nailed down.

I'm pretty much gunning for anything on a Saturday, anytime after 1:00.
Otherwise... I could probably swing it, but I'd need advance notice.

Anyone else? Tell me what works for you.

Soren

PS: If you aren't subscribed to the loc.us.co newsgroup, I suggest you get set
up soon. It makes online organization a lot easier.