 Local / United States / Colorado / 199
Re: April CoLUG Meeting- suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
When and where are real important, so before we start on anything else, we need
to get those nailed down.

I'm pretty much gunning for anything on a Saturday, anytime after 1:00.
Otherwise... I could probably swing it, but I'd need advance notice.

Anyone else? Tell me what works for you.

Soren

PS: If you aren't subscribed to the loc.us.co newsgroup, I suggest you get set
up soon. It makes online organization a lot easier.

My preference would be either the 17th or 24th. As for where, I don't have a
preference.

I'm hoping to have a couple of items to share when I get there.

-Duane