  re: Name of Club

Points made in prior messages: (1) "users group" term too techish (2) "Lego" word might be trademark problem I agree with these points. Besides, I think it's reasonable to include other brands of building bricks instead of restricting the discussion (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Name of Club

Or ask Lego if it's ok to include their name? Seems to me that they'd prefer not to acknowledge the existence of "plug-compatible" bricks. [techie allusion intended] (...) Why? The others aren't nearly as good as the original. Do you have a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Name of Club

(...) I disagree. Model railroader groups tend not to be brand-specific. Similarly with craft groups such as beading, knitting, and the like. I'm sure we can find lots of examples of both brand-specific and non-brand-specific groups, but I'd rather (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)