  RE: NMRA

Hi, How many badges do you think you can you get? I know Ross and I would like badges to go, and could help set-up, operate etc. Can we pool/share them? Do you know the layout exhibit hours? What's the verdict on how many/types non-module (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA

Although I am almost done with the track plan, I need to get with Tom Stangl and Zonker on one development we had - any crowd barriers have to be part of our layout, which means that having 2' roped off cuts our layout to 6'x11', which is pretty (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)