Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:20:28 GMT

From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com (Tom McDonald)
Subject: Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting
Date: Sun, Feb 6, 2000, 5:48 PM

More likely, our debate will be over module depth

Okay: who wants to be the first to build a subway Russell? :-) At least we'd
have a place for any RockRaiders stuff too... ;-)

A subway? Hmm, I'll get right on it as soon as I find a cheap Airpot
monorail for the basis. :)
But does he mean depth by distance away from observer or actual depth from
top to bottom?

Russell Clark
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130