  Hold Everything!

Ack! I just found out that reservations for the room can be made one month in advance, so all the Saturdays for February are already full (they do go fast!). So, what would be people's availability for the Saturdays in March of the 4th, 11th, 18th, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  RE: Hold Everything!

Hi, You mean instead of, or in addition to the Fukaya room on Sunday March 12th? See (URL) -----Original Message----- (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  RE: Hold Everything!

(...) I'd guess "instead of", because we could only get the Fukaya room on a Sunday. The library is open only from 1 to 5 on Sundays. However... I think maybe 1 to 5 is long enough, unless people anticipate doing more than last time. If you can get (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Trains and Re: Hold Everything!

(...) The only reason I thought that 10 - 5 was better was so that there was a wider spread of time for folks to drop in and out. Some folks find the morning easier and leave early afternoon cuz of evening engagements. (...) Traveling from the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Trains and Re: Hold Everything!

I would opt for Fremont over Albany, as it is an hour closer to me each way and I am already driving 3 1/2 - 4 hrs. each way as it is. I cannot yet transport the modules to San Jose for the next Baylug meeting dues to not yet having the racks made (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Trains and Re: Hold Everything!

Hey everyone, Since Mike seems fired up to go, maybe now is the time for the first Bayltc meeting. What about the Bayltc meeting then in Fremont, Fukaya Room, March 12, 1 - 5 pm, and the next Baylug meeting in Albany, TBA? All I need is another (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)