RE: Hold Everything!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:17:28 GMT

You mean instead of, or in addition to the Fukaya room on Sunday March 12th?

I'd guess "instead of", because we could only get the Fukaya room on a Sunday.
The library is open only from 1 to 5 on Sundays.

However... I think maybe 1 to 5 is long enough, unless people anticipate
doing more than last time.

If you can get the Albany library room on a March Saturday from 10 to 5 or
longer, and if people need the extra time, then that would work out better.

/Eric/