Re: Public Thank You....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Roger Rothhaar writes:
to Tom McDonald for adding scans of my space MOC's to
the BAYLUG space pages at www.baylug.org/space.

Tom,

I'm realizing that I have some links to go there as well.

Check out:

<http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/index.html>
<http://baylug.org/echopoint/MAPD/AMPD1.html>
<http://baylug.org/echopoint/MAPD/AMPD2.html>