Subject:
Fremont Library not available in December...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:14:25 GMT

  Sorry for the delayed responses. Lots to do, planning for the
first moves into the new Microsoft Silicon Valley Campus, which
begins Friday, 1 October. I've been running pretty close to the
ground for a few weeks now.

  So, The room isn't available in December (on Saturdays.)

  I didn't ask about Sundays, since the library has limited hours
on Sunday, effectively cutting our meeting time in half.

  I still have a reservation standing for 11/27. It cost us nothing
to get, and will cost nothing to cancel if we choose another time
or place. Fred and group, thanks for checking into other options! :-)

      -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 1250 Charleston Rd., Mt. View, CA