Subject:
Alternate Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:10:32 GMT

Lego my Lego!

I stopped by the Campbell Public Library last night to check out the room.
It's not as nice or as big as the Fukaya. It is building-locked in the
middle of the library, so there are no windows. It is smaller than the
Fukaya-maybe half the size (I didn't get a chance to measure it) I might go
back and measure it to make a floorplan, so we can better compare. It
seemed pretty dark because of the lack of windows.

It also had no outside access. You have to walk down a ramp to the basement
floor of the library and through about 20-30 feet of open library space to
get to the room.

I guess I'm spoiled with the Fukaya. But if we want to move to the south
bay sometime, this is at least a cheap alternate. Only $10!

So, I'm going to check out some other possibilities when I get a chance.

If anybody has questions about this room, go ahead and ask, so I'll know
what else to look for when I'm there or checking another spot.

Fred
Fred Yokel Design
2635 North First Street,  Suite 204
San Jose, CA  95134