Subject:
White Bricks Wanted to Borrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:32:45 GMT

Hi All,

Well my son is finally in the 4th grade this year, so if you went to school
in CA you know what that means....  Build a model of a California Mission.
So we would like to borrow (or buy for cheap) a load of 2x4 and/or 1x4+
white bricks for about 6 months to build same.  We may also need some red
roof bricks. Any and all offers will be considered!  I know that they guy
who is into the ancient theme must have tons, but I cannot remember what his
name is... I guess that goes with letting your kids get older!
Thanks,
Mark

P.S. We plan to use our 2 OLD 50x50 grey baseplates, as the "new" ones are
only 48x48!