RE: StarWars AT-AT video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:54:27 GMT

Zonker, are you bringing the TV/VCR again?
What is the Schedule for Saturday?
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Paul Gyugyi
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 10:25 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: StarWars AT-AT video

I'll be bringing a video of a hi-tech talk show that appeared on
the SciFi channel.  For about 10 minutes they talk about Mindstorms,
and there is a 3 second clip of a minifig-scale AT-AT lumbering along.
Will anyone be bringing a TV/VCR?

I'll also bring along a 84x42 stud RockRaiders-theme diorama the
boys and I have been working on.

I'll only be at the meeting Saturday morning, from 10 to 11:30.
See ya there, I hope!

-gyug